Nomination - works related to clinical aspects for award by National Academy of Vectors and Vector Borne Diseases to Dr. Dwijesh Kumar Panda, subject expert in Lymphology & Pathology.
1. Immunology & Immuno-diagnosis of Lymphatic Filariasis- 1984 to 1992.
2. Anti-filarial effect of Typhonium trilobatum.
Indian- About 40 scientific articles have been published in monthly journals “Science Horizon & Bigyan Diganta” of Odisha Bigyan Academy, Government of Odisha.
4. The complications of Surgical Treatment of Grade IV Filarial Lower Limb Lymphedema.Austin J Trauma Treat. USA
5. Dermato-Lymphangitisin Filariasis Resembles Infected Chronic Venous Insufficiency: Two Case Reportsand Review of Literature
Media participation for popularization science:-
1. Doordarshan and other local channels.
3. Various news dailies and health magazines of Odisha
1. Subject Expert in Lymphology & Pathology-2017
4. Presentation of paper in all India science congress, 2012- appreciation certificate.
7. “Utkal Jyoti” award in 2001 for popularization of science and medical research by Governor of Odisha.
Life Membership of the following associations of India:-
1. Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists.
2. Lymphology Association of India
3. Associations of Vector Borne Diseases.
Professor Trilochan Pradhan, Padmabhushan, Founder Director, Institute Of Physics, Bhubaneswar, Former Vice-Chancellor, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Fellow, Indian Academy of Science, Bangalore. Mob: (91) 9439340513
Professor Pradhan, a Ph.D. from the University of Chicago, has worked as a Research Associate of Nobel Laureate Professor S. Chandrasekhar, has been a member of Niels Bohr Institute at Copenhagn, Abdus Salan’s International centre at Trieste, visiting professor at the University of Virginia, short term visiting scientist at Rutherford Laboratory in UK and universities and institutes in Sweden and Japan, delivered lectures at several international research centres.
He has been a member of the International Jury for UNESCO Kalinga Prize, national jury for Bhatnagar prize, Chairman of review committee for many national research institute and Task force for Higher Education including Medical Education for Odisha.